We have been retained by a client who is seeking a Senior Wealth Advisor for their office in West Palm Beach, FL. They are open to relocating the right candidate if the advisor has client relationships in the Southeast Region.
This is an exceptional early-stage opportunity with an independent, privately-held firm founded by two prominent private equity veterans, whose firm focuses on family clients with significant wealth. The firm has already had remarkable success and has gained national attention, winning numerous awards and its executive leadership is among the most renowned in the industry. The strategy, vision and long-term commitment of this firm make this a rare partner-level opportunity for a talented and qualified candidate.
The ideal candidate must be poised to be a significant contributor to the growth of the regional office in a highly visible, crucial role. He or she will be responsible for developing new UHNW/HNW private client business and will be actively engaged with prospective clients and centers-of-influence. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in generating and building client relationships and a have a robust existing network of clients and influencers. The candidate would also possess strong leadership skills and be able to thrive in a collaborative and collegial culture. The compensation includes highly competitive cash compensation as well as partnership equity.
The Sr. Wealth Advisor can expect to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with other top industry professionals providing a range of services including:
- Strategic and tactical consulting services for clients that manage wealth as a family enterprise
- Asset management, thematic investing, impact investing; comprehensive risk assessment and management
- Net worth management, administration and comprehensive reporting
- Family enterprise administration, operational support and consulting including business succession planning and transition management
- Family philanthropy and impact investing; family and business history exploration; estate and tax planning
- Family communication planning and implementation; family education and leadership development including governance and role clarification
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree and/or credentials including MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or CFA preferred.
- 15-20+ years of advisory experience in wealth management including deep, direct experience with UHNW/HNW clients.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team-based Partner culture with peers who are highly educated and experienced within this market segment.
For confidential consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet the above criteria, may call Buzz Bray at 206-402-3401.
|Job Category||BDO, Business Development, CFP, Client Engagement, Client Management, Family Office, Finance, HNW, MFO, Multi-Family Office, Private Wealth, Relationship Management, Sales, UHNW, Wealth Advisor, Wealth Management|