We have been retained by a client who is seeking a Partner, Managing Director of National Sales, Western Region (Partner, MDNS) for their new regional office in San Francisco.
This is an exceptional early-stage opportunity with an independent, privately-held firm founded by two prominent private equity veterans. This firm focuses on family clients with significant wealth ($100M+), often clients with family offices. The executive leadership is among the most recognized and successful in the wealth management industry. The ideal candidate must be poised to be a significant contributor to the growth of the regional office in a highly visible, crucial role. The strategy, vision and long-term commitment of this firm make this a rare career opportunity for a talented and qualified candidate.
The Partner, MDNS will lead new client ultra-high net-worth (UHNW) business development efforts throughout the region. He or she will be responsible for developing new UHNW private client business and will be actively engaged with prospective clients and centers-of-influence. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in generating new business and a have a robust existing network of decision makers. Applicants must also possess strong leadership skills and be able to make an immediate contribution to the growth and success of the region and overall business. The compensation includes highly competitive cash compensation as well as partnership equity.
The Partner, MDNS can expect to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with other top industry professionals providing a range of services including:
- Strategic and tactical consulting services for clients that manage wealth as a family enterprise
- Asset management, thematic investing, impact investing; comprehensive risk assessment and management
- Net worth management, administration and comprehensive reporting
- Family enterprise administration, operational support and consulting including business succession planning and transition management
- Family philanthropy and impact investing; family and business history exploration; estate and tax planning
- Family communication planning and implementation; family education and leadership development including governance and role clarification
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree and/or credentials including MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or CFA preferred.
- 10+ years of advisory experience in wealth management including deep, direct experience with UHNW clients.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team-based Partner culture with peers who are highly educated and experienced within this market segment.
For confidential consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet the above criteria, may call Buzz Bray at 206-402-3401.
Download PDF of Job Description Below:
|Job Category||Asset Management, BDO, Business Development, Family Office, MFO, Multi-Family Office, Relationship Management, UHNW, Wealth Advisor, Wealth Management, Wealth Strategist|